Friday, July 16, 2010

I've Been Keeping a Secret...Baby Makes 5!

Yup, you all guessed it...I know, I'm not very good at giving hints :) We're pregnant again! We've been keeping it a secret because we wanted to make it out of the first trimester before spilling the beans. I turned 14 weeks on Tuesday, and we've heard a healthy little beating heart several times since finding out. I definitely feel very much pregnant...I've been wrapped around the toilet for about 8 weeks and slowly but surely my pants are getting a little bit tighter. Both good signs!

This pregnancy was kind of a surprise...after our miscarriage in March, Daniel and I decided that we were going to wait a little while to let ourselves heal. Apparently life had other plans, and after the "oops, we did it again!"....we couldn't be more excited!

We've decided that this is going to be our last baby, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for a little mini me. However, another little man would be just as good! I can definitely see myself with three rowdy boys, and it would be so much easier...we still have all the little baby boy stuff from Levi. If it is a little girl we'll be starting from scratch in that department. Either way I will be just as happy. Daniel, on the other hand, is terrified of having a teenage girl in the house, so I think he is biting his nails and wishing on every star that we see another little mini-him on our next ultrasound!

So....there's my secret!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What Ya Think!