Monday, July 12, 2010

I've Been Keeping a Secret...

Hellooooo out there!! How have you all been? I believe it's been about 3 months since my last post...I know, I have such terrible blog etiquette. How can I expect any of you to keep following me if I take a 3 month hiatus? I do have good excuses, I really do! The first excuse is a selfish one...I took the summer off of school and I have been thoroughly enjoying sleeping as late as the boys do, hanging out at the pool, taking naps, and just enjoying my break. Although it might sound like our days are slow paced...they're not....another reason for my severe blog neglect. I have been running around like a mad woman (when I'm not out like a light, drooling on the couch around noon) taking Caiden here and there and everywhere. He has swim practice every day and he has had meets every week as well (I'm super excited to share a post about all of his improvements and accomplishments in the pool this summer!). I'm also still working at the YMCA two mornings a week (ugh...not a fun experience...be looking for a post about my uncontrollable two year old) and I have been trying to get Levi potty trained which thankfully is going quite well. In the midst of all of this, we have had a vacation planning disaster, a money catastrophe and I am still a wife who has a husband who needs her. The bills still have to be paid, the house cleaned, the laundry done, the kiddos fed....blah, blah, blah. :)

So anyway...onto the whole point of this post.

I've been keeping a secret...

Do YOU know what it is?

It's exciting...

...It makes me happy...

....and I believe it's safe to say that my life will only get a bit more hectic...

1 comment:

  1. pregnant again? we hope so! if you are, don't worry, I won't spill the beans :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What Ya Think!