Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Levi's Birthday Party





It has been a crazy couple of weeks! Swimming, visiting family, baseball, homework, and birthday parties have stuffed my schedule and kept me away from my blog. I have so much to write about, and I'm worried that if I don't hurry that I will never do it! I am going to start with Levi's birthday party since it's fresh in my mind and I've already sorted through all of the pictures.

The weather was beautiful! We had hot dogs, chili, slaw, chips, Nana's awesome pasta salad, and cake and ice cream of course. Levi was a little grumpy, but he still had a blast. We stayed outside all day long and played in the batting cage, played volleyball, blew bubbles, played in the sand, and hung out with the family. Levi (and all the other kids!) had a blast on Levi's new power wheels. I feel terrible because we didn't get any photos of Caiden and Kelin...but they were MIA pretty much the whole party. You know how boys are!



Levi had a meltdown when everyone started singing happy birthday...too funny!! 




I can't believe Levi is already 2! Time goes by so fast. I'm so happy that he has such a loving and supportive family. Thank you all so much for coming to his party. We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What Ya Think!