Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No Way and Wow Wow!

Oh, my dear little Levi. Such a character, that boy! His new saying...which he says, oh, about 500 times a day.... "No Way!!". I thought "no way" would be at least another 3 or 4 years away! Another new saying he's added to his vocabulary which is expanding at an extremely rapid rate {note to self: do not say "Oh shit" when you drop your pocket book on the floor because Levi will throw his juice cup on the floor and say "oh sheet"} is "wow wow!". This just melts my heart, because when Caiden was about Levi's age he would run around the house saying "oh wow, wow!" all day long.

This got me to thinking. "Oh wow, wow" seems like yesterday. Caiden was Levi's size not too long ago, with his pretty big eyes, long eyelashes, and curly brown hair. Now he is so grown up. Watching him walk out the door to go to school this morning it dawned on me that my baby is 8 years old. 8!! I just can't believe it. Time goes by so quickly.

I'm so happy that I have a hard working husband who busts his ass, I mean bum bum, everyday to allow me to stay at home and raise these two wonderful little boys that I've been blessed with. I'm such a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What Ya Think!