Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Morning Missions

I have discovered that I am a lazy bum. :) No, not really, but I do have a hard time getting my crap together and getting motivated to get things done around the house. Last week, I made myself a list of 5 things I wanted to get done that week and hung it up on the fridge. I didn't get it all done, but I imagine I might have if I hadn't of felt like my head was the size of a watermelon! Anywho, I've got to get organized and in somewhat of a routine before this little bean in my belly gets here. I have come to the conclusion that my house is never going to be spotless, at least until these little monsters we like to call our children have flown the nest. So I think if I give myself a list of things (aside from the ordinary, everyday clean up and such) to do for the week, that I might not get all overwhelmed and stressed out about not getting everything done at once.

Enough of my rambling, you get the point. :) So here is my first Monday Morning Mission for the week!

1. Organize "crap pile"on the counter
2. Get finances in order
3. Decide on summer courses and fill out FAFSA
4. Thoroughly clean Levi's room
5. Organize Levi's art stuff (OMG, what a total MESS!)

So that's it! Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What Ya Think!