Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Just Can't Help It!!

First and foremost, I want to thank all of you who have reached out to Daniel and I and shown us your sympathy. It means so much to us, especially me. As a stay at home mama, sometimes you feel as though you are completely cut off from the world. And I am, in a way I guess. I don't have much adult interaction, and I spend my day wiping little behinds and cleaning up spilled milk. It is so nice to know that I have people behind me that truly care. So, thank you to my wonderful family and friends, and also to my blog friends...it really does mean so much!

Now, on to my post for today. Yesterday was beautiful, and it really did wonders to get me through the day. I spent most of the day outside, and didn't really think about our Baby Dot until last night when I went to bed. I was so thankful for the sunshine...it's amazing what the sun can do for you when you've been cooped up in the house for, like, ever!! It is a little drearier (I guess that's a word?!) outside today than it was yesterday...and in an effort to keep my spirits up, I thought I'd post one of my favorite funny videos! Hope you enjoy! (Turn off my music at the bottom of the page so you don't have to listen to two songs at once)

I have a terrible habit...when people fall, I laugh. I just can't help it!! It's not that I'm insensitive, but any time I see someone fall, I just can't help but laugh at them. I really think it's more of a nervous laughter than anything else, but it still haunts me...everybody is always like "why are you laughing?? They really could have been hurt!"...come on, people...I know this. I just can't help it!! What's really bad is that I even do it with my own kids...Levi doesn't really care, but Caiden gets SO mad. I wish I could explain that I really don't mean to laugh! I even laugh at myself when I fall or get hurt...then I cry, of course.









1 comment:

  1. You must have laughed HARD for at least 5 minutes and 35 seconds! I know I did! I love you. Caiden and Levi surely give you more laughs than any of those poor dweebs.:) I know some of them really were injured BAADDDD...:)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What Ya Think!