Thursday, March 4, 2010

Feeling Better

I can finally breathe! I am only blowing my nose about once every 30 minutes now, which is a huge improvement. Nothing much going on this week, other than the usual mile high pile of clothes and even higher pile of homework! Here are a few pictures I've taken over the last few days. Have a great Thursday everyone!


The boys playing basketball in the kitchen.





Such concentration!!




Levi in brother's hat.







Caiden being silly, as usual.




Levi fell asleep in the floor...a VERY rare occurrence.




Checking out the snow.







Levi "duck" (stuck) in brother's dresser drawer...nice hair, buddy.


And my personal favorite...Levi wearing heels. Yes, I realize that my child has no pants on in almost all of these pictures. :)

1 comment:

  1. Please don't let them grow up too fast...Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What Ya Think!