Friday, February 5, 2010

Winter Weather, Please Go Away!, To Do List, and Weekend Plans

For the fourth time this week, school is closed due to bad weather. Normally I wouldn't mind because it gives me the chance to sleep in and be lazy with Caiden. However, since we were out of town last weekend for Taylor's gymnastics meet {read how AWESOME she is here}, I have A LOT to catch up on. Although I love Caiden with all my heart, I have to admit that he is driving me insane...which I think he might be doing on purpose {grin}. Anyway, I am on a mission today to get my house clean, finish up a ton of homework, and tackle the monster in my laundry room that resembles a pile of clothes.

I'm afraid that we might lose power for a while this weekend, so here is my to do list for the day:

Finish my reading assignment in World Lit (30 pages...ugh!)
World Lit discussion
Write history paper (double ugh!)
Wash, fold, and put away laundry
Clean up kitchen from last night
Clean bathrooms (Finished that before 8:00 this morning...whoo hoo, I'm on a roll!)
Dust
Vacuum
Clean bedrooms
Wash sheets

{I think I may be setting myself up for failure!}

This weekend could either be busy, or the whole house will develop cabin fever, depending on the weather. If it clears up, Caiden has a game tomorrow. Sunday is Taylor's meet, and we conned Junkman into watching Levi so Daniel and I can both go (YAY!!!). Sunday evening is the Super Bowl, and I got a bunch of fattening food to cook...which I am thoroughly looking forward to eating. If the weather stays bad, I guess we still have some good food to eat...that is, if the power doesn't go out!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I called in Thursday, was off Friday and have done about 10 loads of laundry and I can't tell you how many dishwasher loads of dishes. I wish it would get caught up but it never does!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What Ya Think!