Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weekend Plans

The past couple of months have been so busy, and Daniel informed me that he doesn't think we spend enough time just hanging out at home. Which, as a stay at home mom, I get a bit aggravated about. I mean, I spend ALL my time at home! I know how feels though...he works all week, and just wants to be home on the weekends. Me, on the other hand...I'm at home all week, and I just want to go somewhere (anywhere!...even Wal Mart is exciting) on the weekends. But, I do see what he means, so I told him that I would try harder not to overschedule us so that he can have some time at home. Anyway...here are our plans for this weekend.

Last night, we had movie night with Caiden. We watched G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra. For those of you who know Caiden, you know he just loves to watch things get blown up...he's such a boy. Anyway, he loved it of course, Daniel fell asleep (which he never fails to do when watching a movie), and I hated the movie. It was like Power Rangers on steroids. Oh well, it was nice to hang out with Caiden. Our life is so busy that we rarely have time to spend one on one with Caiden, so we've made it a point to reserve Friday nights after Levi has gone to bed just for Caiden. He loves it. 

Today Caiden plays his third basketball game. They won their first game, and lost their second. I absolutely LOVE watching him play, so I'm sure it will be the highlight of the weekend. I am sure we'll go out to eat after the game.

I'm not sure what we'll do tomorrow, other than taking Caiden to the middle school for their basketball pictures. Jeremy and Ashley invited us over for dinner, so we'll probably do that too. 

Other than that, I am hoping to keep the house somewhat in order since GE is coming Monday to fix the stove and the fridge. I also have a bit of reading to do in my lit class, and I was hoping to maybe get some work done on Daniel's hunting scrapbook...except that I just remembered that all of my scrapbooking stuff is at Nana Weet's! Oh well...

So those are my plans...although I'm sure no one really cares :)   Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'll take ALL the luck I can get, especially since I, like you already know, lost my job this year, but of course I did the MORON thing to do (didn't have taxes taken out...I had good reason at the time). I just hope we don't get completely screwed!!!

    Send the luck fairy!!

    BTW...I LOVE the page...now I'm jealous...again! Taylor likes it too...she said it looks like a scrapbook!

    Got something else to tell you about if it works out...I'll let you know!

    Now go be my first follower...hurry!!!

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What Ya Think!