Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Future of My Blog

So, my blog hasn't quite evolved into what I had hoped that it would. I find myself struggling to get posts up, and most of them are not quite how I hoped them to be because my time is limited thanks to two rowdy yet wonderful boys, a beautifully happy marriage, and a desire to obtain my degree in education. So I have decided to change my course a bit, and instead of writing about random, uninteresting things that I post just to keep my blog going, I am going to do what I initially set out to do: document my life. Maybe one day, I will find the time to compile it all into a book of some sort. But even if I don't, at least I will have it here to be able to look back on.

I have to say thanks to my sister, Amanda, for setting me on this "mission", whether she meant to or not. She started her blog recently, My Soulmate My Chalk Bum and Me, and I think we can really push each other to make these blogs what we really want them to be. I can't wait for her to get hers rolling, and I hope you all will follow along with her as well.

So...in the future, be looking for my posts about me, my husband, our children, our family, and how we got to where we are. I hope you enjoy reading about us, as much as I know I will enjoy writing!

1 comment:

Tell Me What Ya Think!