Saturday, December 12, 2009

Weekend Plans

This weekend is going to be busy, just like almost all our weekends!

Daniel and Eric are hunting, and I am getting ready to take Caiden to basketball practice. It's FREEZING cold outside! Hopefully I can con Taylor into watching Levi for a bit so I don't have to take him out in the cold. He has a pretty bad cold, as do Caiden and I...ugh!

Amanda and I are going to be spending almost all weekend working on a Christmas gift for someone VERY special :) If we don't hurry up it's not going to be finished so we are down to the wire! I wish I could tell you more, but I don't want to give away the surprise!

Sunday afternoon we will be taking our family winter/Christmas pictures. (Family members...be looking for your picture in the mail soon!!) As some of you know, Amanda and I *love* to take pictures and we both bought ourselves nice cameras so that we can take pretty pictures. We decided a long time ago that it is ridiculous to pay someone else 100's of dollars for pictures when we can just take them ourselves! Not only that, but most places charge you an arm and a leg for any kind of editing or touching up, and we can do that for free...duh! We are still learning through a lot of trial and error, but it's still a lot of fun and we get better after every "session". So anywho, Amanda made us a backdrop, and we are borrowing some lights from our wonderful friends Angie and Mike. They were so nice to let us use them, and I think our pictures this year are going to turn out beautifully!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What Ya Think!