Friday, December 18, 2009

Let it Sleet, Let it Sleet, Let it Sleet!

Just don't let me slip!! It is sleeting like crazy outside. I made a mad dash to the grocery store for a few meals and snacks (Yes, I'm one of THOSE people!), then to the post office to put Chris' Christmas card in the mail, then I picked Caiden up a little bit early because I didn't want him riding the bus in this weather (again...yes, I am one of THOSE parents!). I came home to find that my Christmas tree is dying!! I am so upset...it is turning brown and drooping. Ugh! What am I going to do!? We are having Christmas here this year, and I really can't afford to buy another tree. Yes, I have kept it watered. I guess I might have to pull an Eric and Amanda and go running out the day or so before Christmas to get a new tree to replace my delapitated one. How sad. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What Ya Think!