Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Darling Husband

Usually my husband leaves the house to go to work about the same time I leave to take Caiden to school. As you know from my "100 Things" post, he makes my coffee for me every morning (his coffee always tastes so much better than mine!). This morning, he had to be at work very early. He called me around 6:30 to wake me up, and when I walked into the kitchen, I saw this note:





Isn't that the sweetest thing? If you are wondering what the green bean and "potatoe" casserole (apparently Daniel isn't much of a speller!) is about...I had planned on making green bean casserole for Thanksgiving, and I guess when Daniel saw the menu plan he decided that he wanted to make some changes. I also found this note on the fridge:




So instead of making green bean casserole, I will be making "potatoe" casserole.

Anyway...just thought I would share.

Love you baby!


1 comment:

Tell Me What Ya Think!