Wednesday, November 18, 2009

(Kind of) Wordless Wednesday

Ok, so I really did have good intentions and several great posts for this week, but I haven't had much luck getting them on here! Yesterday, I spent all afternoon getting a "Weekend Highlights" post up, and then last night, right before I went to put it on here, Daniel closed the page I had been working on and didn't save it. Ahhhh! I was pretty upset! So anyway, today I have too much to do to work on it again (homework, lunch with Caiden, Thanksgiving planning...) so I am just going to post some *adorable* pictures that I took on Monday. Hope you enjoy!


Hey Mom!

























Waiting for brother to get off the bus.


There he is!


Walking home from the bus stop.


Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What Ya Think!